Phonepad absent when calling

Guest Henkietankie

Guest Henkietankie

Hi,

I don't have a phonepad when I'm calling. This is very unhandy, especially while choosing options in automatic telephone menu's.. I have to slide the keypad out to choose "1", "2", "3", etc. Can anybody help me? Is there a piece of software which provides such a keypad?

I have the T-mobile branded Vario (Dutch).

Um, as soon as you push the green talk button or the green phone icon, that launches the phone app. You should not need to slide open the keyboard. Something's wrong with your device.

Guest jonhitch

All you need to do is press the 'keypad' button on the lower left of your screen. It disapears so you don't accidently press number while talking on the phone (when holding it against your face!)

Hope that helps - you should be able to either tap the screen or use the soft key below.

hihihi... I had the same problem little while back. I was fed up with it and started typing a topic just like this one... then I thought... I must be missing something so I called my other phone and paid attention.

then I noticed that option. but before I tried this I thought it meant keypad lock :oops:

Pigo