I need to know what the monster is in lost?

Guest aff1993

Guest mandt
Jesus i heard its going to go on for 7 series!!!!

was listening to a radio interview the other day that said probably five seasons plus the possibility of a film after...

...could be good

Guest awarner (MVP)
Looking forward to Series 3 as I heard they explain LOADS! but I have a friend in america who will send Series three too me on a dvd as soon as the series ends which is great!

Got to wait until they start showing series three first, that's not planned until September when they will apparently only show six episodes and then take a three month break. After that they will finally return to show the remaining seventeen episodes of series three.

Guest goochy1
Got to wait until they start showing series three first, that's not planned until September when they will apparently only show six episodes and then take a three month break. After that they will finally return to show the remaining seventeen episodes of series three.

What????? We'll be waiting for ages - i take it thats due to us over here gettin copies from america and i reckon they'll do 10 like friends but they'd have to bring in new characters and they'd just apppear from no where.

I reckon that the monsters like a shape shifter as 1 time its that black smoke but when they were gettin dynamite and it got locke it was chains and mechanics so i'm unsure.

goochy1

Guest mini_man

God I read loads on the internet! I wish i didnt but then it kept saying things and I read on. Oh yeh I heard there showing it in america in february? is that right.

Sam

Guest goochy1
God I read loads on the internet! I wish i didnt but then it kept saying things and I read on. Oh yeh I heard there showing it in america in february? is that right.

Sam

To be honest mini_man i don't know but i hope it's alot sooner than that. Maybe a christmas special 2 episodes on christmas night to kick it off.

Have you ever been on lostmedia.com its great clips pics interviews and explanation about each episode

goochy1

Guest mini_man

havent but will probably have a look later.

Im just gonna download each episode as it gets shown in america because I dont think i will be able to wait!

Sam

Guest awarner (MVP)

Yep the UK will probably not see season three until about March next year at a guess. Unless they do a deal.