Camera is bungled

Guest P1P0

hello everybody....my camera off mpx220 is bungled...a just have traied to do and hard reset...but continuos in the same one... wen i turn on the camera...the monitor stay black...and mpx220 It stayed slow... some ideia?

pleasee..i need help... :?:

sorry baddd English :roll:

Edited by P1P0

Guest Pondrew

Sounds like a hardware fault if you're saying that the camera won't display anything. I heard once that pressing down on the CMOS camera can sometimes ensure again loose connections so maybe try that, otherwise you will need to find out who to send the device off to for repair and hope that you're covered by warranty.

Guest djscooby

IT'S hardware problem :roll: i have the same one actually am going 2 send it on service this or next week....

It seems that the camera isn't making contact on the circuit or something like that because if u push your camera or flip the phone it may work for a wille...

It worked to me... But as i say it has nothing 2 do with the software of the phone in my case anyway...

I Hope i helped u a little....

Guest fluffcat1
Sounds like a hardware fault if you're saying that the camera won't display anything. I heard once that pressing down on the CMOS camera can sometimes ensure again loose connections so maybe try that,

Don't push the camera, push *around* the camera - depending on the model. The goal is to secure a loose connection, and no camera module I have seen sits directly on it's connector, they all hav extended ribbons, some gate fit, some push fit. If the camera does not have a firm base you may cause more problems by counterlevering the connection further away from the socket.

Richard