Screen Protector

Guest Chunky Monkey

Guest Chunky Monkey

**Rant**

Right I'm not very happy.

Today I dropped my M500 for the first time, and like a twat rather than let it fall I tryed to catch it, missed, it flicked back up in the air, out of my reach bounced off a shelf & landed on the floor.

I picked it up & there was a large scratch accoss the screen, a little bit of work with a duster & the big scratch is now a barely noticeable dent in the screen.

I have done some test & am happy the whole of the touchscreen is fine, the case also survived the aerobatics.

What made me a little miffed is a screen protector & case I had ordered was sitting at home unopened. Anyways....

This is the 'kit' I bought: Clicky Item number: 5861821416 if the clicky not worky.

The case it great very pleased with it, all cutouts line up spot on, the only downside is the navigation buttons don't shine through, but no big deal.

However the screen protector I am not very happy with. What ever I do I CANNOT get rid of the airbubbles a small 'applicator' wasn't included so I cut up a old credit card. The protector is just rubbish, as I say it is full of air bubbles, and although its supposed to be able to be washed under the tap, this makes things much worse as now you cannot dry it. Also just appling it has caused some light scratches. Not very pleased.

So what do you guys think I should do? I have emailed the guy & await a response, but In the mean time which protector is best & is there one that is already 'pre cut' for fit the m500 exactly, also it doesn't want to be too expensive really, I see spending £7 on a bit of plastic far to steep, even if it does protect a even more expensive screen.

**Rant over**

• 1 month later...
Guest djfuego

Yeah, personally I would have opted for the silicone skin. so your screen has less chance of comming into contact with the ground. These gadgets aren't indestructable and adding watter to your phone is not reccomended. As is throwing it willy nilly.

Guest fraser

I think it was the write-shield protector I got about a year ago. No bubbles (came with a cleaning/application kit, really helped), no scratches, couldn't be happier. Never needed to take it off yet.