java emulator?

Guest ironsoulreaver

Guest ironsoulreaver

i was wondering what i could do to get ahold of a java emulator for the Samsung I-600... ive been looking all over and cant find any!!!

can you guide me into the light?

hey thanks for sending me jblend.... but i cant use it!!!!

where to i put the java files at?

could you translate the menus for me?

---

put jar and jad files in one directory(create it) and run jad file(click on them)

(don`t need run javablend(you must only install them))

later.. as all needed applets have been installed, you can detete jar and jad files from phone and run applets from javablend

• 2 weeks later...
Guest repcont

Im owner of MPx200, I need the "JavaBlend" to run JAR and JAD. I got Windows MObile 2003.

Someone can send it to my mail to [email protected], or add me to msn at the same adress?..

Because i solt my Motorola V300@V620 (RECORDING VIDEO and SKINS), with flulhousing of V500 black... to buy the MPX200..

and .. Still i couldnt make a lot of things.. I just could change skins... :roll:

jeje...

thanks..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Southern Belle

heyal,

i've been reading thru various forums for last couple days ok and nites i'm still confused. this is my son gave me this phone and its an emergency phone but i lots of fun things to do with it so. :) . here i am.

i too just found out while trying to get games for it that this java prob existed too. well anyway i d/l the files listed here but have no understanding of really what do with them. the readme.txt files is more asci and i cant make it out.

i have 55 or so java games and would like to try them. i understand making a directory for all the files ? listed ? and is it to be done with each game?.. files would get large and i was sure i didnt understand correct.

so before i make myself seem even more ignorant :) i'll just ask is if some one would be so kind in telling me what goes where for the assocciations?

thank you,

southern belle

:D ;)