Replacement screen?

Guest Digital_Carnage

Guest Digital_Carnage

My friend has a M5000 on Orange contract. Unfortunately he has cracked the screen and has no insurance with Orange. They told him that he has to pay in excess of £300 for a new device.

Have offered to buy the phone from him but want to know if I can buy a replacement screen first??

Any ideas??

Guest fluffcat1

Wow. What a great friend you are! :?:

'I'll buy it off you, but only if I can find a cheap way to fix it, heh heh heh'

A real friend would say 'I'll try and find *you* a cheap way to fix it' or ' I've always fancied having a tinker with one of these, I'll buy it even if I can't find a cheap screen to fix it'.

Don't expect any help from me. And yes, I do have spare screens thanks, but they're not for sale so don't even ask me. :evil:

Tell your friend to stick it on ebay as then he'll get market value for it as opposed to you taking advantage and him selling it to you for a pittance because you want it cheap.

Richard

post-145647-1140485922_thumb.jpg

Guest Digital_Carnage
Wow. What a great friend you are!  :?:

'I'll buy it off you, but only if I can find a cheap way to fix it, heh heh heh'

A real friend would say 'I'll try and find *you* a cheap way to fix it' or ' I've always fancied having a tinker with one of these, I'll buy it even if I can't find a cheap screen to fix it'.

Don't expect any help from me.  And yes, I do have spare screens thanks, but they're not for sale so don't even ask me.  :evil:

Tell your friend to stick it on ebay as then he'll get market value for it as opposed to you taking advantage and him selling it to you for a pittance because you want it cheap.

Richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think £200 and an M2000 is a reasonable offer for a phone with a cracked screen. Dont wanna sell the phone one if I get it repaired.

Think you got me all wrong mate.