Upgrading on T-Mobile's U-Fix 15

Guest rockykabir

Guest rockykabir

Hey all,

I'm looking to upgrade my U-Fix 15 contract (with MDA Compact) which has served me well I have to say. I'm thinking of upgrading but get the Vario. Do you guys know whether T-Mobile will offer a discount on the phone if I was to upgrade?

Edited by rockykabir

Guest Alsicole

Judging by the reaction we got on Saturday when my other half went in to get his Vario, I'd suggest going to a store and haggling a bit. Both of us have now managed to get some money off when changing to a Vario. Don't know if you'll get a free one though.

Guest blackobsidian

I got my Vario 2 weeks ago and it was free on Web n Walk 200 with The Link. Might be worth speaking to them :)

By the way, only a few of The Link stores in the UK have them so I had to go to Oxford Circus in London to get mine.

Good luck with it :D

Guest Swampie
I got my Vario 2 weeks ago and it was free on Web n Walk 200 with The Link. Might be worth speaking to them :)

By the way, only a few of The Link stores in the UK have them so I had to go to Oxford Circus in London to get mine.

Good luck with it :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ordered my MDA Vario via T-Mobile's website. It's just been dispatched and will arrive today. This was again free on Web'n'Walk 200, so not just a Link thing.

In fact, unlike orders processed by independents, going T-Mobile direct will get you 12 months half price line rental of the 18 months, rather than just 6 from most retailers.

I noticed on their website that the half price line rental offers end on Feb 28th, so if you're interested, get your orders in soon!