Auto checking hotmail and increasing call audio

Guest Smirf

Hi all,

Got great help from here before so hoping you can help me with these too.

I have my Vario set up to get my hotmail (think it is using PocketMSN). However there doesn't seem to be any way of setting it to automatically check for emails at set intervals or between certain times in the day/night. Also there doesn't seem to be much control over how much is downloaded. Anyone know a way to get this added functionality?

Also, I have turned the in-call volume to maximum but sometimes I still struggle to hear unless I'm somewhere totally quiet. Anyone else have this problem? Know a way to boost the volume even more?

Thanks for your help.

Tom

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

If you to to PocketMSN then hit options > Hotmail you can tell it whether to auto-download your messages, i think this just grabs headers but i dont use it myself so check.

If your in call volume is at max then you can't get it any higher. Is it affecting all calls? I've never had any probs with my KJAM

If you to to PocketMSN then hit options > Hotmail you can tell it whether to auto-download your messages, i think this just grabs headers but i dont use it myself so check.

If your in call volume is at max then you can't get it any higher.  Is it affecting all calls?  I've never had any probs with my KJAM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have that checked but I still need to hit send/receive. I'm looking more for regular polling like you can on outlook email.

In a reasonably quiet place the volume is fine but if, for example, I'm on a bus, I can barely hear the person. It is even worse than my old nokia.

Guest daftveggie

I think that if you are logged into msn then it will download the hotmail mail automatically.

That is only a presumption though!

Edited by daftveggie