What case you using... ?

Guest GazH

Guest Swampie
Hi,

If you have a case what one you using ????

It would be nice to have one that you could use the keyboard with... any suggestions ??

Cheers

Gaz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm just using the case which came in the box with my MDA Vario. Just a belt pouch with a landscape pocket and magnetic flip top. Not leather or anything, but does the job and was free! :)

Guest spdabbs
Hi,

If you have a case what one you using ????

It would be nice to have one that you could use the keyboard with... any suggestions ??

Cheers

Gaz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Personally, I'm still using the "purse"! AFAIK there's not one out there that lets you use the keyboard while the phone's still in the case, though if anyone knows of one, let us know!

I'm just using the case which came in the box with my MDA Vario.  Just a belt pouch with a landscape pocket and magnetic flip top.  Not leather or anything, but does the job and was free! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I recieved my Vario yesterday and haven't even unsealed the box :| ... so was not sure what the supplied case is like, but sounds like it will do the job as well as anything else out there..

The only case I've seen that looks like you may be able to use the sliding KB is one by proporta.... buts its gonna increase the size of the phone in your pocket..

Hmmmmmmm

Thanks for the replies

Gaz

Personally, I'm still using the "purse"! AFAIK there's not one out there that lets you use the keyboard while the phone's still in the case, though if anyone knows of one, let us know!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers spdabbs :)

Guest Alsicole

The Proporta Alu-Leather lets you use the keyboard in the case. I have it and it's pretty good. It probably does add bulk, but I generally carry my Vario in my handbag, not in a pocket.

I've had my Vario since 5th November last year so that's well over three months. For the first week I used the supplied case but soon gave up on that and now just stuff it in my trouser or coat pocket (never with keys or coins etc.). I use a screen protector film and so far the thing still looks mint - no scratches or signs of wear anywhere. I don't really see the need for a case at all but if I did I'd just go back to the freebie supplied in the box.