T-Mobile- Not a good start

Guest andysalmon

Guest andysalmon

Ordered my Vario yesterday on line about 2 pm and received the following message:

"GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY

Orders for phones placed before 7.30pm Monday to Friday will be delivered to your billing address next working day by Royal Mail special delivery."

On the strength of that took the morning off work and today got this:

"Your phone will be delivered within the next two working days. Should you have any queries please call our aftersales team on 0845 412 2 412."

As this contrasted with the first message I rang them and they said, "I can only apologise" I asked about the GUARANTEED next working day delivery and got the same "I can only apologise, there's a bit of a back log."

Already inclined to tell 'em to shove it. Monday delivery isn't the end of the world, but if I promise something I do it. Remember, the consumer is always....a mug!

Guest Swampie
Ordered my Vario yesterday on line about 2 pm and received the following message:

"GUARANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY

Orders for phones placed before 7.30pm Monday to Friday will be delivered to your billing address next working day by Royal Mail special delivery."

On the strength of that took the morning off work and today got this:

"Your phone will be delivered within the next two working days. Should you have any queries please call our aftersales team on 0845 412 2 412."

As this contrasted with the first message I rang them and they said, "I can only apologise" I asked about the GUARANTEED next working day delivery and got the same "I can only apologise, there's a bit of a back log."

Already inclined to tell 'em to shove it. Monday delivery isn't the end of the world, but if I promise something I do it. Remember, the consumer is always....a mug!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ordered my Vario on Monday afternoon. Monday evening got an email saying due to a large number of Orders your order has been delayed. On Tuesday I got an email saying order had been processed and dispatched to be delivered by 1pm on Wednesday. It arrived around 10am on Wednesday.

With their half price offer ending on Feb 28th, they're getting a lot of orders causing delays.

Apart from a 1 day delay in my order (which I'm fine with) - everything else has been excellent. Their online My T-Mobile page is brilliant - much better than anything Orange ever threw together.

Guest orangezorki

Yeah, I'd say give them a chance.

Whenever I've had any question, when I've rung up, they have been polite and have always tried hard to fix the problem.

David.

Guest Drewtech

WHen I order my Varios from MobileFun just berfore Christmas they somehow managed to cock up the order for the second one by trying to credit check it as a third line which was failed. MobileFun said they couldn't do anything about it. I phone T-mobile and they sorted MobileFun out so that the handset was delivered the next morning. I am sure that T-mobile will make many mistakes but they do always seem to know what they are talking about and do what they can to rectify it. I don't remember anything like that with Orange.