Where to configure MMS on MDA Vario?

Guest Swampie

Guest Swampie

I did the hard reset/soft reset trick to avoid the T-Mobile junk getting installed on my new MDA Vario. However, it's meant I need to configure the GPRS etc manually.

I've found the T-Mobile settings listed here -> http://www.mobiholics.net/T-Mobile-Mobile-Settings-t26.html

I managed to get GPRS working now - great.

However, I realised I don't have MMS configured. So I started looking and withing the Messaging app/Mobile Outlook I found "MMS Configuration". So I went into there and set up the T-Mobile server (as least I think I did, as the fields at Mobiholics are different to the Vario/Wizards!).

Anyway, with that set up, I'm now confused as to how to actually send an MMS to test it! I can't seem to find anything anywhere to compose a MMS, and when I look at an image and press 'Send' it brings up a choice of Text Messages (greyed out), Outlook E-mail or my POP3 account. If I select Outlook E-mail, it adds it as an attachment to an email.

Any idea how I send an MMS on a Wizard/Vario, and also, what the correct server settings for MMS are for T-Mobile, and how they fit with the Mobiholics link above.

Thanks