Guest solomonk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Danlance

Nice - once I worked out how to select english language:

Menu (left button)

Options (3rd item down)

Language (top option)

English

This (I presume) needs the correct langauge pack to be in the same folder as the game.

Rules for the game can be found here: http://www.winning-moves.com/rules/mille_bornes.htm

Not familar with the game myself - but it seems good for a quick break...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PowerZ
Hi, all!  8)

Pocket Mille Bornes

I'm glad to present to you my game Pocket Mille Borne. As I promised in Smartphone Game forum - I have ported my SmartMilleBornes game to Pocket Pc ;)

This is classic french card game Mille Bornes. You can find rules on this page.

Requirements

.NET 2.0 and VGA device (in future I'm planing to do QVGA version)

Default is Russian localization, but you can change it on Esperanto, English or French.

Feel free to post your impressions or bug-reports. Also if your want to make a new translation or improve exist - let me know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Please consider the 240x240 square screen PDAs when you port to QVGA. Mille Bornes is one of my favorite games.

• 2 months later...
Guest bucky4629

Loaded this program onto my iPAQ (hx2755), but I can only see the upper left quarter of the screen, and there doesn't seem to be a way to adjust the resolution to show the entire screen - any ideas? :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, and happy new year !

Well solomonk,

Old user of smartphone version of SmartMilleBorne (and french translator, remember me !?!)

I'll get a HTC P3450 Touch in few days !! So I hope to still use my favourite game ever :(

So I could test your game and translate it again in French (texts + graphics), for PPC version, are you ok ?

If Ok, I'll send you my mail in private, if you don't still have it...

Just one more question :

which version should I install on my Touch, 1.2RU or QVA 1.0 ?

Thanks to you to continu to port this excellent game !

Edited by Sil51

• 2 weeks later...
Guest solomonk
Hi all, and happy new year !

Well solomonk,

Old user of smartphone version of SmartMilleBorne (and french translator, remember me !?!)

I'll get a HTC P3450 Touch in few days !! So I hope to still use my favourite game ever :D

So I could test your game and translate it again in French (texts + graphics), for PPC version, are you ok ?

If Ok, I'll send you my mail in private, if you don't still have it...

hi Sil51, glad to see you again! :) happy merry christmas and new year for you too!

i've replaced all graphics with the new one (ported from pc version of mille) which is much better and have no text.

now only menu text need to be translated, i'd like you to translate the last version to french, i'll send you the last version to pm little bit later :D

Just one more question :

which version should I install on my Touch, 1.2RU or QVA 1.0 ?

Thanks to you to continu to port this excellent game !

you should install QVGA 1.0

Hi solomonk,

With pleasure, send me the text file to translate, and I'll send it back to you.

I've tested QVGA 1.0 on my HTC P3450 (in reality, Orange France send me a P3452, which is better !), and the game works great. Hopefully, french version will come soon :)

• 2 weeks later...