MDA Pro = Nokia 6630 (unlockable and confirmed)

Guest v4victory

Guest v4victory

8) MDA Pro = Nokia 6630 (unlockable and confirmed) do not buy this phone as you will be disapointed when u need to use it abroad

8) :roll:

Guest fluffcat1
8) MDA Pro = Nokia 6630 (unlockable and confirmed) do not buy this phone as you will be disapointed when u need to use it abroad

8)  :roll:

What are you trying to use to unlock it? Haven't used XDA-dev's 'unlock all' on a Universal yet as I have an unlocked Jasjar but I have heard it works.

Richard

Guest v4victory
What are you trying to use to unlock it? Haven't used XDA-dev's 'unlock all' on a Universal yet as I have an unlocked Jasjar but I have heard it works.

Richard

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi i was trying Lokiwiz.bat enablerapi and all those stuff including XDA ii all unlock + spv c500 regedit , everthing i can and talked to a genius call buzz lightyear he said he will do anything to know how to unlock this phone as it was so important for him , finally i ve sent an eamil to the german boy who invented the stuff he said the lock was a extra special one and nobody can unlock , so im telling others to stop trying as the MDA PRO SIM LOCK BUILT IN TO ITS MOTHER BOARD and has a different architecture AND YOU CANT UNLOCK IT as you still cant unlock NOKIA 6630

:| :|

Guest Pondrew

Hmmm. I know of Buzz_Lightyear and certainly respect his abilities BUT...

...www.imei-check.com states they offer unlocking for MDA Pro (both sim and CID).

Moved to HTC Universal section hardware specific section (as it isn't a Smartphone!)

Guest v4victory
Hmmm. I know of Buzz_Lightyear and certainly respect his abilities BUT...

...www.imei-check.com states they offer unlocking for MDA Pro (both sim and CID).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dEAR aNREW

www.IMEI-CHECK.com will not send you bak your valuble MDA pro if you send them to unlock. take my advice and hold on to ur device even if its locked, do not send them ur device as nobody can unlock this one

:| :| :|

Guest Pondrew

Errrr... I've used www.imei-check.com's service before for other devices (admittedly not HTC Universals like the MDA Pro) and the unlock service is done by a program sent through email, you don't have to send the device anywhere!

Can anyone confirm what v4victory says?

Guest fluffcat1
IMEI-CHEK.com Huzzling MDA pros and they have collected almost every MDA pro in united kingdom (record braking internet scam)

You don't know what you're on about. IMEI check a scam? I don't think so - you DON'T send your phone to them....you download an app to read the bootblock, the unlock it and send you a file back. Where have you heard such ballcocks or are you just happy making lies up?

Richard

Guest fluffcat1
Can anyone confirm what v4victory says?

Maybe 'FAMOUS BUZZLIGHTYEAR' told him about 'RECORD BREKING INTERNET SCAM IMEI CHEK'......? :roll:

Somebody lock this before it becomes silly.

Richard

Guest Pondrew

He's not broken any rules (in this thread - v4victory cross posting is against the rules and the second thread has been locked) so the thread stays open for now.

Must say though that his allegations sound unfounded, as does the suggestion the MDA Pro cannot be unlocked...

Guest Paul [MVP]

I know Florin personally, and have had a number of devices unlocked by him, and he is straight-up honest (and somewhat clever) guy...

P

Guest florin_m

@v4victory

I'm the director of MIGsofT LTD and before today we had NO customers who have said that they have never received their handset back from us.

Please give me YOUR details (email and IMEI), i'll check you our records and post HERE the proof of delivery receipts!

We send ALL phones back recorded and insured mail so all the documents are here. We can always prove that we sent the devices back.

So, until I see proof that you sent the phone to us and we didn't sent it back, you are NOT entitled to make such a declaration.

Guest fluffcat1
He's not broken any rules (in this thread - v4victory cross posting is against the rules and the second thread has been locked) so the thread stays open for now.

Must say though that his allegations sound unfounded, as does the suggestion the MDA Pro cannot be unlocked...

Slander? Defamation of character? I'd say those comments were libellous...esp. with no evidence backing it up :evil:

Richard

Guest flair

T-MOBILE provide the unlock code for 15pounds(Sterling)obviously the device is still loaded with t-mob pap but at least you can use other sims..btw orange GPRS is free.Activate 1pound a day by calling the automated service then text ACCESS to 247(all in all costs 2quid)and yipee free unlimited data-been using orange GPRS for 3weeks and hasn't cost a penny :-))

Guest v4victory

sO sorry about my comments against IMEI-CHECK. the reason for me to say something like that to IMEI-check was that earlier they have clearly mentioned on their website that you will have to send the device to them as they were unable to send you the unlock program for some security reasons. so obviously i would say F OFF if somebody try to mug me on clear daylight (as i have previous experiance about those online scumbags who sent me two diet cola instead of my nokia 8800 ;) hope you can understand) but now IMEI-CHECK is on the right track and they are using a 24 hour server to get the job done)

IMEI-CHECK looks like proper businessmans with a good attitude and GOD BLESS THEM

fURTHER MORE i would like to invite IMEI-CHECK to share their knowledge (god bless) with everbody (jUST LIKE BUZZ AND OTHERS)in this forum to unlock this bloody german MDA PRO WHICH I HAVE ALREADY SPEND MORE THAN 600 POUNDS

fINALY about T-Mobile

How come you expect T-Mobile to unlock this bloody MDA pro for 15 pounds when they dont even have the bloody stylus for MDA pro. even if they do unlock it will take ages to get the job done as those bloody lazy sales persons dont giv a damn about customer service (this is the reality which i have experianced b4)

If you go central london and ask the T-Mobile shop to unlock your Mobile they might call the police and lock you up thinking it was a stolen one you need to

do the network unblock as those clumsy salesmans dont know nothing about mobile unlocking (they are clearly taking the piss)

IMEI-CHECK PLEASE we need you so badly more than ever

WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE EARNED ENOUGH MONEY FROM MDA PRO JUST GIVE US THE PROGRAME EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM IS WAITING FOR SOMEBODY TO BRING THIS MIRACLE unlocker and crack the bloody german lock on MDA pro

Guest v4victory
I know Florin personally, and have had a number of devices unlocked by him, and he is straight-up honest (and somewhat clever) guy...

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pAUL o BRIAN AND IMEI-CHECK FLORIN - BEST OF THE BEST AND WISH YOU GOOD LUCK 8) 8)

Guest flair
sO sorry about my comments against IMEI-CHECK. the reason for me to say something like that to IMEI-check was that earlier they have clearly mentioned on their website that you will have to send the device to them as they were unable to send you the unlock program for some security reasons. so obviously i would say F OFF if somebody try to mug me on clear daylight (as i have previous experiance about those online scumbags who sent me two diet cola instead of my nokia 8800  ;)  hope you can understand) but now IMEI-CHECK is on the right track and they are using a 24 hour server to get the job done)

IMEI-CHECK looks like proper businessmans with a good attitude and GOD BLESS THEM

fURTHER MORE i would like to invite IMEI-CHECK to share their knowledge (god bless) with everbody (jUST LIKE BUZZ AND OTHERS)in this forum to unlock this bloody german MDA PRO WHICH I HAVE ALREADY SPEND MORE THAN 600 POUNDS

fINALY about T-Mobile

How come you expect T-Mobile to unlock this bloody MDA pro for 15 pounds when they dont even have the bloody stylus for MDA pro. even if they do unlock it will take ages to get the job done as those bloody lazy sales persons dont giv a damn about customer service (this is the reality which i have experianced b4)

If you go central london and ask the T-Mobile shop to unlock your Mobile they might call the police and lock you up thinking it was a stolen one you need to

do the network unblock as those clumsy salesmans dont know nothing about mobile unlocking (they are clearly taking the piss)

IMEI-CHECK PLEASE we need you so badly more than ever

WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE EARNED ENOUGH MONEY FROM MDA PRO JUST GIVE US THE PROGRAME EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM IS WAITING FOR SOMEBODY TO BRING THIS MIRACLE  unlocker and crack the bloody german lock on MDA pro

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO@YOU!!T-MOBILE or any net for that matter will provide the unlocking code.Demand it and they are obliged to give it to you...btw you don't pop into the shop and bingo they give you a subsidy code,lol.Have you heard of customer care?As for timeframe..it can take upto 28days but in reality 7days is the norm(I got the code within a week),just to add you have to be strong know your rights and voila....if you doubt me I can send you a screenshot with the t-mobile branding yet using an orange sim,hell I think i've stil got the e-mails from t-mob,,,,finally don't chat rubbish about things you clearly don't have a clue about!