DrBlow5imple Theme

Guest taveanator
Can you give me another link of Calendar Plug-in? I clicked the link in thread but it only returned an error message. I searched Google for it but no dice. Thanks a lot..

I've also been searching for a while and still can't seem to find anything but this:

http://www.mohairsofa.com/Default.aspx/document/10

and that doesn't seem to want to install on my 2125.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance....

-Tave

Guest drblow
Hey, Im using this theme and it turns out the colours are the same as the writing in a text so it does this.

Can you change my xml so it doesnt.

Thanks Sam,

Hmm ... sorry about that one. At present I am without a smartphone so I can't really test anything. All you need to do is open the xml & change the colour of BTN_TEXT to something that will show up (I think!). Let me know if that doesn;t work.

Guest mini_man

worked perfectly, I chose a lighter colour xml code and it works gr8!

anychance of an sms pop up? Im not sure about how to get one? Im familiar with the registry but cant find anything. Any help?

Guest Jamma14
worked perfectly, I chose a lighter colour xml code and it works gr8!

anychance of an sms pop up? Im not sure about how to get one? Im familiar with the registry but cant find anything. Any help?

You'll need to use the e200 orange plugin for sms popups, although it appears to not readily show when the keypad is locked on multi page homescreens you should be able to do a bit of xml tweaking and get it working on this homescreen as I don't think it's multipage?!

Guest mini_man

I used the C550 orange plugin for my C600, how did you do it on your mac HS then as that wasnt multiscreen and used the C550 orange plugin.

Guest Jamma14
I used the C550 orange plugin for my C600, how did you do it on your mac HS then as that wasnt multiscreen and used the C550 orange plugin.

Sorry wasn't very clear, I was saying the sms popup bit doesn't work well on multipage homescreens, but you could try and integrate one into this and it should work okay.

Guest Charlie Foxtrot

Hiya people!!

Great Homescreen!! I have been using it for quite some time now, but I just got to upgrading the ROM for the phone and I can't manage to find the Calender plugin now. Guess Modaco lost the link to it somewhere when they were refurbishing the website. Can any kind soul post it here again? Nothing else came close to replacing this homescreen..

Cheers people!

Guest Charlie Foxtrot

Wow! Thanks! the Mod here sure is one helluva fast worker!

Hey DrBlow! Thank you for the great stuff you're putting up! It's great to be on this forum! ;)

Guest mini_man
Wow! Thanks! the Mod here sure is one helluva fast worker!

Heh heh! mod ;)

I think you mean the owner of modaco mate :P

Guest lycrawearer

I like it - installed smoothly as well.

One request (personal preference) - I use Fizz Traveller's homescreen plugin to display the weather for my town. Can this be incorporated somehow - perhaps at the expense of the apps or tasks tab ??

Cheers

Lycrawearer

Guest drblow

Glad you like it! ;)

You could add fizz traveller, but it cannot be incorporated into the tabs, as facade does not support it. You could just remove something else & replace it with fizz tho.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tooflyklu

i'm new to this, just got my sp yesterday, i got skin to work great, but nothing comes up in my apps field, where do i edit it to get them to show up, and does the minimize, expand and close actually suppose to do anything, or for show?

*edit, okay, got icons to show, but none of them work, except for the windows editor, the rest cant find file?, how do i link these to other ones

Edited by tooflyklu

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tryguy

Hi there, I am trying to get this working on my Qtek 8100 (cuz I think it is amazing) and the formatting seems to be off. Is this even possible? I have all the plug-ins installed, but it just doesn't seem to line up correctly.

Thanks!

Guest drblow
Hi there, I am trying to get this working on my Qtek 8100 (cuz I think it is amazing) and the formatting seems to be off. Is this even possible? I have all the plug-ins installed, but it just doesn't seem to line up correctly.

Thanks!

can you give me some more details or a screenshot & i'll try to help.

Guest tryguy

Hi there and thanks for the reply. I can see everything that is meant to be there, but the text (Calendar and Tabs) isn't lining up with their respective windows. It seems that it just needs to be shifted around a bit.

Thanks again.

I would send you a screenshot, but don't know how. I will do a search and see if I can figure it out.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.