Custome blueness v1.69.cab

[1641]Custome_blueness_v1.69_screenshot.jpg

File Name :: Custome blueness v1.69.cab

Author :: HDD

Category :: People Female

Description ::

Credits for graphics go to: blueness_theme_v1.1_by_Scar45

Rest created by me... enjoy... my first try... I just made it comfy for me so yeh ;)

View File

Guest scar45
Credits for graphics go to: blueness_theme_v1.1_by_Scar45

Rest created by me... enjoy... my first try... I just made it comfy for me so yeh ;)

Hey man, theme looks OK, but you should have at least sent me a quick PM BEFORE you developed this to ask me if it was alright that you used my graphic. At the same time, I'm not actually sure why you made this different version, because I thought mine looked and worked fine. If there was any difference other than the homescreen font/positioning, then please post it here as I am curious. **edit: I realize now that you have removed SmartMonitor and replaced it with the traditional status bar at the top. That's cool if you couldn't get SmartMonitor to work i guess.**

For those who wish to see the ORIGINAL version of this (my) theme, please click the following (also note that a QVGA version should be coming when/if ever I get a nice new device to replace my MPx200):

Blueness feat. Anetta Keys v1.6 by Scar45

HDD, I know you credited me, but just please ask FIRST next time before publishing/using someone else's work. At the same time, good stuff for your first theme, just try to make one completely from scratch next time!! ;)

Thanks,

scar

Edited by scar45

• 5 weeks later...
Guest southfrisco
Hey man, theme looks OK, but you should have at least sent me a quick PM BEFORE you developed this to ask me if it was alright that you used my graphic. At the same time, I'm not actually sure why you made this different version, because I thought mine looked and worked fine. If there was any difference other than the homescreen font/positioning, then please post it here as I am curious. **edit: I realize now that you have removed SmartMonitor and replaced it with the traditional status bar at the top. That's cool if you couldn't get SmartMonitor to work i guess.**

For those who wish to see the ORIGINAL version of this (my) theme, please click the following (also note that a QVGA version should be coming when/if ever I get a nice new device to replace my MPx200):

Blueness feat. Anetta Keys v1.6 by Scar45

HDD, I know you credited me, but just please ask FIRST next time before publishing/using someone else's work. At the same time, good stuff for your first theme, just try to make one completely from scratch next time!!  ;)

Thanks,

scar

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ran the original blueness file but am having difficulty with the logging on and start screens. The images are on my phone, they just don't appear when I power up my cell. The Start menue image, and the homepage background show up.

The two screens are again -

1. starting windows

2. logging on

Any ideas? I have an Audiovox SMT 5600.

Edited by southfrisco

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.