PLEASE HELP! GOOGLE LOCAL FOR MOBILE - MPX220

Guest MPX220_User1

Guest MPX220_User1

Hello Friends,

I bought unlocked MPX220 from eBay and using it for T-Mobile. It was originally Cingular phone and unlocked. I am trying to load Google local for mobile but when I access the link http://www.google.com/glm and try to download the application it gives me below error.

“MIDlet cannot be found at this URL. Contact the pplication provider for more information, - 1”

I tried lot of ways to install it but I am not successful. I am very desperate to install Google local onto my phone and any help for you friends are highly appreciated.

Again requesting you to help me to get this one right on my phone….

Thanks,

Mpx_2201 User

Edited by MPX220_User1

Guest awarner [MVP]

The Google sites states that this does not work on the following,

Nextel, T-Mobile or BREW-enabled phones (e.g. Verizon, Alltel, U.S. Cellular), or Palm devices.

Your network could be blocking you as I can get the link without a problem. (just installed it on the wizard abd seems to be running fine)

Guest MPX220_User1

But i saw somewhere on the internet that t-mobile users are using this application... though not sure how they managed to install...

Also my problem is i am not able to download and install any JAVA application on my phone. Everytime i get same bessage “MIDlet cannot be found at this URL. Contact the pplication provider for more information, - 1”

So to me, problem is not with this application but JAVA on my phone.. appreciate any help on this...

Guest kissman
But i saw somewhere on the internet that t-mobile users are using this application... though not sure how they managed to install...

Also my problem is i am not able to download and install any JAVA application on my phone. Everytime i get same bessage “MIDlet cannot be found at this URL. Contact the pplication provider for more information, - 1”

So to me, problem is not with this application but JAVA on my phone.. appreciate any help on this...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

try hard reset of your device, if not help, try reflash with other rom (In asian roms Java working correctly and with others roms is all right too 1.43, 1.49 etc.)