Bluetooth Problem

Guest caligula

Guest caligula

Ok, so I'm trying to transfer an mp3 clip from my laptop to the phone. Both devices are already recognized, but when I try to send the file, I get this message:

"The file transfer failed because the receiving Bluetooth computer or device did not respond.

If you sent the file to another Windows XP computer, that computer must be running the Bluetooth File Transfer Wizard. If you sent the file to a Bluetooth device, make sure the OBEX File Push Profile is installed."

What's wrong? I've done this before with my V330 and it wasn't so much of a bitch to get it done.

Edited by caligula

Guest caligula

nevermind. I realized the problem. With this phone, I had to do some extra stuff to make it work. Sucks. Well I went to my documents on the phone and had to actually turn on the "receive files with bluetooth" or whatever. How stupid.

Guest kissman
nevermind. I realized the problem. With this phone, I had to do some extra stuff to make it work. Sucks. Well I went to my documents on the phone and had to actually turn on the "receive files with bluetooth" or whatever. How stupid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I work on own aplication for bt control ( you can try it, its freeware on my blog or http://www.gpcarreon.com/?p=282 ), but if you transfer mp3 (or other file types), you must have got free space on phone memory a little more than is real size of file.

Edited by kissman