Samsung i310

Guest ricardo the fish

Guest ricardo the fish

Not much info but there is a news story on Akihabara news.

This looks like the replacement/refit for the i300 which was discussed Here a while ago. I think so anyway, may be wrong.

8 Gig hard-drive sounds good, but will probably be a huge drain on the battery (as I belive the HDD is in the i300).

post-53-1141663081_thumb.jpg

Guest kyrkesmith

Looks very nice. WM5, 2MP camera with flash, and 8GB storage, plus a MicroSD slot.

If and when it finally comes out on Orange, I can see that replacing my C600.

Guest commonpersonjustlykeverybody
8 Gig hard-drive sounds good, but will probably be a huge drain on the battery (as I belive the HDD is in the i300).

that's true, the power consumption will be horrible, but you're going to ignore that if the 8 Gig hard-drive :shock: is true.

Edited by commonpersonjustlykeverybody

Guest w411y

Its a case of, "I want" ;) Does that joypad act like an ipod? That would be cool 8)

EDIT:

Just found these specs at NewMobile

Check this ....

Office support

Excel files

Powerpoint files

Word files

I stick to my conclusion.... I want I want

Edited by w411y

Guest Jamma14
that's true, the power consumption will be horrible, but you're going to ignore that if the 8 Gig hard-driveĀ  :shock: is true.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope WM5 or some new battery technology or something'll mean it can last a couple of days...I want one too! ;)

Guest ricardo the fish

Here's The official press release form Samsung.

I certainly like the look of this phone and 8 Gig really makes this an ipod beater.

Although i'm sure it can't be too long before someone fits a larger HDD in a phone.

Seagate have this 12 Gb drive. And its destined for phones and media players.

damn, looks pretty nice, the button area bit is...meh. but if its 8gb HD, and the battery life is better which is a must, hopefully i can trade my i300 for this ;)

Edited by Fyfe

Guest louisg
damn, looks pretty nice, the button area bit is...meh. but if its 8gb HD, and the battery life is better which is a must, hopefully i can trade my i300 for this ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just hope the battery is better and that it comes out on Orange as 02 is rubbish around these parts.

Always confused my why the i300 never came out on Orange, seeing as it had the first windows phone.

Louis

Guest theodotcom

does anyone have any rough release dates. was thinkin of getting i300 on my o2 upgrade next month but might wait if this will be released in next few months

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.