MPX220 not recognizing miniSD Card

Guest bkingx

Guest bkingx

I've done some searching but can't seem to find any info on this:

About 3 days ago, my MPX220 lost connection to the miniSD card. At first I thought the card had gotten wiped, so I took it out and put it in a reader. I could see everything fine. So I formatted and put it back in the phone. Still says unknown in the Resource Manager for the Storage Card. I've tried formatting both FAT and FAT32, tried several reboots of the phone, Hard reset, took the battery out for several hours, and still nothing.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

• 3 months later...
Guest TIGER69
I've done some searching but can't seem to find any info on this:

About 3 days ago, my MPX220 lost connection to the miniSD card. At first I thought the card had gotten wiped, so I took it out and put it in a reader. I could see everything fine. So I formatted and put it back in the phone. Still says unknown in the Resource Manager for the Storage Card. I've tried formatting both FAT and FAT32, tried several reboots of the phone, Hard reset, took the battery out for several hours, and still nothing.

Does anyone have any thoughts?

I've had problems with a SANDISK miniSD card, that's the only thing I can say. what name brand is your card? In my situation the card worked fine in a digicam, reader and PC, but the phone didn't want to accept it. Try come one elses card if you can.