o2 screwed me

Guest gibbo_ap

Guest gibbo_ap

my execs touch screen stopped working so i decided to take it back to the shop and get them replace or fix it, i assumed they would give me a courtsey phone whilst it is being fixed....

...well i was kinda right i got a 'loan phone' which i had to put a deposit on the 'loan phone' of £25 not to bad you may think. In exchange for my all singing all dancing xda i got a nokia 3410! I can store 20 txts w00t. but worst of all i dont have any contacts as they are all on my xda and the worst of it is it could take up to 28 days!!!!!!!

i am annoyed!!!

any one else experienced this

Guest nevawlkalone
my execs touch screen stopped working so i decided to take it back to the shop and get them replace or fix it, i assumed they would give me a courtsey phone whilst it is being fixed....

...well i was kinda right i got a 'loan phone' which i had to put a deposit on the 'loan phone' of £25 not to bad you may think. In exchange for my all singing all dancing xda i got a nokia 3410! I can store 20 txts w00t. but worst of all i dont have any contacts as they are all on my xda and the worst of it is it could take up to 28 days!!!!!!!

i am annoyed!!!

any one else experienced this

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats a tad crap aint it....at least you'll get ur exec back......could be worse, orange nicked my mates 5000 and gave him a crappy nokia that they claim was "worth the same value" WTF :shock:

Guest gibbo_ap
Thats a tad crap aint it....at least you'll get ur exec back......could be worse, orange nicked my mates 5000 and gave him a crappy nokia that they claim was "worth the same value" WTF  :shock:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i am jus not very happy with o2 at all. i am goin to complain i have just stared a new job now so ain got much free time (the job is at a high school so cant have my phone on me really, plus the kids would take the pisss outta this one!!!!)

lol its killing me i can store a whole 20 texts at max (if some of them are above a certain size i can store less!!!!) I want my exec back i can type real messages then instead of people getting confused when i txt "y foot u come down pub to me?" because im on predictive i meant to say "dont" its wasting my money!!!!!!!

end of rant ....4 now!

Guest awarner [MVP]

That's the only good thing with Orange at the moment is Orange care, where the replace like for like within 24hrs at your door.

Do O2 offer any insurance deals similar?