iMate release JasJar (HTC Universal) AKU updates

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Following on from their KJAM AKU2 upgrade releases, iMate have now made the update available for the JasJar (HTC Universal) device!

The files are named:

JASJAR_WWE_13076_164_10900_wwe_ship

JASJAR_ME_13082_171_10900_wwe_ship

JASJAR_SA_13082_170_10900_wwe_ship

JASJAR_ITA_13081_169_10900_ita_ship

so head along to the Clubi Mate site and get upgrading! ;)

SP5/m and then the JamIn updates still to come...

P

Guest hanhha2000
Installed on my Jasjar, just putting a virtual exchange server together so i can have a play with push email! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have an MDA pro and would love to play with push email too. Any chance of uploading the update here?

Thanks

Guest awarner [MVP]

We do not host update on this site and only link to official sources like this ;)

ftp://ftp.clubimate.com/JASJAR_WWE_13076_...00_wwe_ship.zip

The joke is that while you have to be a member of clubimate to access their members section the ftp is freely available to the public without having to login or register your imei etc.

Another joke is that the clubimatesite still only links to the old ROM and not the new one.

Guest hanhha2000
We do not host update on this site and only link to official sources like this ;)

ftp://ftp.clubimate.com/JASJAR_WWE_13076_...00_wwe_ship.zip

The joke is that while you have to be a member of clubimate to access their members section the ftp is freely available to the public without having to login or register your imei etc.

Another joke is that the clubimatesite still only links to the old ROM and not the new one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks, you are a star ;)

Guest UniqueTouch
Installed on my Jasjar, just putting a virtual exchange server together so i can have a play with push email! ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't you need an SMS gateway aswell? Or is MS Exchange Server 2003 + SP2 all that is required for Push Email.

Does anyone know if anyone if offering push email (I have my own domain name with email and would like to make it push).

Many thanks

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Yep Exchange + SP2 is all you need. You'll need to buy exchange hosting (google fasthosts for example) to get push email enabled...

Guest UniqueTouch
Yep Exchange + SP2 is all you need.  You'll need to buy exchange hosting (google fasthosts for example) to get push email enabled...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the info...so I could test push email from home then. Will check out fasthosts and see if they can offer push email for my domain.

Cheers

Guest sahli
Thanks for the info...so I could test push email from home then. Will check out fasthosts and see if they can offer push email for my domain.

Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what else is new with this update, other then push email? Where can I find the info?

thanks gents

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Well the AKU2 update was supposed to include A2DP (stereo bluetooth headset) support as well as push email. Other than that, a few speed tweaks and a refreshed look to the connection manager, not a lot else is new.

Guest Quietmoney

Hi Guys,

First post here.....

I have a SPV M5000, can I put the imate jasjar rom on it and not turn it into a doorstop?

I've already hard reset without the orange ROM, Any point then?

Thanks,

James

Guest Metoo
,Mar 10 2006, 21:31]Well the AKU2 update was supposed to include A2DP (stereo bluetooth headset) support as well as push email.  Other than that, a few speed tweaks and a refreshed look to the connection manager, not a lot else is new.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A2DP's not included, but the speed tweaks alone are worth having. The frustrating "tap and wait 2 seconds for something to happen" menu delays have gone. The phone rings straight away, an answers as soon as I press the button. My Universal is now actually a pleasure to use, and is back as my main device.

Edited by Metoo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.