PhoneThemes announce WM5 animated player

Guest PhoneThemes

Guest PhoneThemes

PhoneThemes are pleased to announce the publishing of the first ever animated themes available for PocketPC on Windows Mobile 5.0.

To-date there are many animated theme player options for Pocket PC, but the PhoneThemes media player makes it possible, for the first time, for the new breed of Windows Mobile PocketPC users to enjoy animated themes on their Today Screens.

PhoneThemes produced the PocketPC version of their successful Windows Mobile SmartPhone animated theme player specifically for the Bill Gates Windows Mobile 5.0 launch keynote speech in MEDC 2005.

Very shortly we will also be releasing the media player for Windows Mobile SmartPhone 5.0, we’re just soak testing it and making sure it’s compatible with the latest high resolution devices such as the Orange SPV C600 – so watch this space!

For WM 5.0 PocketPC users there is a catalogue of over 200 PPC phonethemes currently available on there Internet portal: http://www.phonethemes.com as well as being on sale at Motricity and Handango. The current catalogue is growing and many of the pre-existing themes that you could get for players such as ‘The FlashThemes Player’ (one of PhoneThemes early products released under the ‘Netwasp’ brand) are now available for WM5.0 too. Unlike the earlier versions of these media players there is no need to install any software. Each theme installs everything that will be needed to animate the theme:

there is no reliance on any third party player such as Macromedia Flash, a user just downloads and installs the theme and that’s all there is to it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest davorr

I bought a theme 2 weeks ago for Loox N560 (WM5). I had some problems with installation, and tried to contact someone at Phonethemes. Till now nobody answered... But they accepted my money...

Davor Radic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.