pod2mob.com - Mobile PodCast Service

Guest nickcornaglia

Guest nickcornaglia

post-4796-1142042782_thumb.gif

kkj1961 at HowardForums pointed everyone to this free alternative to dowloading and listening to podcasts while on the go. Follow their instructions on the site or point your mobile browser directly to http://pod2mob.com/mobile to search through and download your favorite podcasts in many different formats. If you register (free), you can even create your own personal list of favorites.

If you don't see a podcast you like, just submit it to the list and it will be added.

I'm really getting into PodCasts lately. I just wish someone would change the name already to something that wasn't tied to ONE SPECIFIC DEVICE! AudioCast, BlogCast, WWWebCast, BLAHg!....ANYTHING PLEASE!

But I digress. Check out what pod2mob have to say about their service and check out their site HERE.

Welcome to Pod2Mob!

When we first launched our slogan was "Cut the White Cord!" It’s not that we do not like iPods and their little white cables, but we just like living in a totally MOBILE world. Who wants to be held back by a tether on any device?

It’s FREE!

Sign Up with Pod2Mob and you can listen to your favorite podcasts through your mobile phone. Pod2Mob is the world’s first application that empowers you to browse and stream podcasts anywhere and everywhere over your wireless connection. The service has been confirmed on SprintPCS and Cingular, but should work on most cell phone providers. When you SIGN UP we will send a text message to your phone with a link to our FREE software or dedicated WAP page for your phone.

Get your podcasts on the go, you’ll never have to sync again. Listen to new shows as they are updated even when you are far from your Mac or PC. If you do not own an iPod, now you can find out what the Podcasting excitement is all about. If you need help or would like to let us know how we are doing, email us.

Podcasters reach out to the Wireless World.

Add your show to the Pod2Mob directory so people can hear it through their mobile phones. Think about this, over 700 MILLION mobile phones in the world! That makes your crowd of listeners big, really BIG! Just SIGN UP and add your RSS feed.

Did we say FREE?

Yes we did, but that does not mean we can do it without your help. Please take a look at our many ways you can keep us going, and THANK YOU for making us a hit! Please tell everyone you know to come take a look at our site.

Categories Include:

-  Entertainment

-  Business & Money

-  Arts

-  Computers & Internet

-  Science & Nature

-  Home & Lifestyle

-  Hobbies & Recreation

-  Learning & Instruction

-  News & Media

-  Politics & Government

-  Religion & Philosophy

-  Society & Culture

-  Sports

-  Local & Regional

-  Shopping & Commercial

-  Kids & Teens

Guest nickcornaglia

I should also mention that this service is not only for Smartphones & PPCs. It's for Non Smartphone devices as well via WAP.

Guest eclipxe
I should also mention that this service is not only for Smartphones & PPCs. It's for Non Smartphone devices as well via WAP.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey everyone - this is Chris from Pod2Mob.com and just wanted to say thanks for linking to us. If you guys have any suggestions/problems/questions then feel free to PM me or email me (chris.lang [at] m2stream.com) and I'll try to help you out as best as I can.

Thanks guys!

-Chris

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.