Task Manager Questions

Guest caligula

Guest caligula

There are two things running. One is ArcCallerID... (can't figure out what the rest says) and Voicesignal. Should I "kill" these two? Could they be causing my lousy battery life? (12 hours)

Guest caligula

It could be that, but I just bought two new batteries. I think they're both aftermarket batteries, but one looks just like OEM, and I'm not sure if it's OEM or not. Can't really trust those sellers. But either way, I'd like to get rid of this phone for cheap. Like for $120 or a trade for a V330 + some little stuff.

Guest mustaine

I think a hard reset would really help to improve your battery life. I don't know why you want to get rid of your phone but i've had a v330 before and there's nothing that the v330 does better than a smartphone.

no no

hard reset does not improve battery life as far as I am aware (please correct me) - to do a hard reset you MUST make sure the battery is FULLY charged in order for the device to see the battery to the full otherwise a semi charged battery would make the hard reset operation think that it is the full amount of battery - which is incorrect

Guest caligula

i did a hard reset with a full battery. I just like the V330 better and I was really used to it before I washed it. It's just much simpler, and I don't really need all the features that the 220 has. So, anyone wanna trade if you have a V330?

Guest caligula

Oh yeah, this might be the problem, but I have the engineering phone. I don't have the CD and stuff to update the ROM.

SW Ver.: 1.030-0

Nov 16 2004-12-:11:54

HW Ver.:0005

OS Build No.: 1088

HW Bild Info.: 4