Contacts not showing in Spb Diary 1.7

Guest fuzzmo

Guest fuzzmo

Hi all,

I've just got Spb Diary 1.7 and have it set as a plug in for Spb Pocket plus. The problem is that all of my contacts (which are on my sim card) do not show up in the contacts tab of Spb Diary.

I suspect that the contacts reference ones held within pocket outlook but when I tap and hold within the contacts tab of Spb Diary and select show contacts it opens up my contacts list showing all my Sim card numbers. My question is how do I get it to show up within the contacts tab of Spb Diary? I have tried every single possible filter combination but it does not seem to reference anything.

If I have to import my numbers into outlook - how would I do that? Just for clarification - if I select the normal contacts option at the bottom right it takes me to my sim phone numbers.

Thanks in advance,

Fuzzmo.

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Hopefully your device has a SIM manager, this will be in your Programs list or in the Menu in contacts (right soft key). From there you can Tools > Select All, and Tools > Save to Contacts.

Whether this will solve your SPB Diary problem i dont know, as i dont use that particular app, sorry!

Guest fuzzmo
Hopefully your device has a SIM manager, this will be in your Programs list or in the Menu in contacts (right soft key).  From there you can Tools > Select All, and Tools > Save to Contacts.

Whether this will solve your SPB Diary problem i dont know, as i dont use that particular app, sorry!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL! After spending last night at work trying to solve this (googling and searching various sites)!

Dude you are one in a million! Yes it did solve it and such a simple solution as well! I completely forgot about SIM Manager! :oops:

Once again - many thanks! ;)

Fuzzmo

Guest BukTop
Dude you are one in a million!  Yes it did solve it and such a simple solution as well!  I completely forgot about SIM Manager! :oops:

Hello, Fuzzmo! Don't forget that you can always use Spb Support Page to resolve any problems and ask any questions concerning Spb software.

Sincerely,

Victor Bargachev

Spb Software House

Guest fuzzmo
Hello, Fuzzmo! Don't forget that you can always use Spb Support Page to resolve any problems and ask any questions concerning Spb software.

Sincerely,

Victor Bargachev

Spb Software House

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for that. I did go to your website but couldn't find the solution. Although the problem manifested itself in Spb Diary, it wasn't the fault of Spb Diary per se (as it was correctly referencing the outlook contacts as per setup - which of course was empty).

I just had to figure out a way of copying my sim contacts into pocket outlook contacts - which Monolithix kindly provided.

However I will bear in mind your support page in future.