Just ordered, reccoment screen protector

Hey All

After much deliberation I've just ordered my QTEK S200, I won't be using a case (I hate them) so I guess I'll need a screen protector, can anyone reccomend a good one? (one that lays easily without captured bubbles!) Preferable cheapish too expansys charge 20 quid and that seems a big high for a small piece of transparent film!!

cheers

gerryR

Guest Xenzo1990

Similar screen size to m500, I have a Handetta protector, its superb. Pretty sure you can get them from www.gadgetino.com, look under the Magician. Really good quality. Only 1 is supplied but thats all you need, very high quality. 5.99?

Similar screen size to m500, I have a Handetta protector, its superb. Pretty sure you can get them from www.gadgetino.com, look under the Magician. Really good quality. Only 1 is supplied but thats all you need, very high quality. 5.99?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers Xenzo, I ended up ordering a couple of EXiM protectors, I wasn't sure if the screen was the same as the JAM though so I took a chance, thanks for setting my mind at ease!!

atb

gerryR

Guest Xenzo1990

Well, when I get my m600, ill be getting these Handetta ones. Definate must buy. I had some other ones from AddOnWorld, and the quality was poor. Sort of a sparkly affect on the screen. Not good.

Good luck, and let me know if I was right about the fit.

Well, when I get my m600, ill be getting these Handetta ones. Definate must buy. I had some other ones from AddOnWorld, and the quality was poor. Sort of a sparkly affect on the screen. Not good.

Good luck, and let me know if I was right about the fit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi mate, you were right about the size, although there is about 1mm uncovered in the corners that could be down to my positioning.

+ about the EXiM protector, its solid and I think will provide very good protection, I also haven't noticed any real colour change.

- about the EXiM protector, it's very rigid (providing good protection I guess) but it means I have to press alot harder to register commands on the touch screen. Is this a trait with all protectors?

cheers again

gerryR

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nickcornaglia

I just received exim protectors bought on ebay. The quality is GREAT!!!

EXCEPT the size isn't quite right for my SP5. There is about 1/16" all around that is not covered. Is this correct or should the screen be covered from edge to edge?

I just received exim protectors bought on ebay. The quality is GREAT!!!

EXCEPT the size isn't quite right for my SP5. There is about 1/16" all around that is not covered. Is this correct or should the screen be covered from edge to edge?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The 1st time I placed it I messed up a bit, it got tucked in under the plastic around the screen. I resat it and there is a tiny gap around it (more so at the corners) but I guess this it needed if you want to get the cover off.

So yeah, mine also has a tiny gap around it, does the jam also have this gap I wonder (the exim protector didn't mention the prophet, just the magicin)

guess for now I'm just happy the screens protected, I can live with the gap (unless someone can reccommend a better protector?)

atb

gerryR

Guest novakry

wow what luck, i ordered mine already. i went by the fact the seller on ebay said they were really really good. then i check this post and think, uhoh. what a relief there exactly the same one :P.

cheers anyway ;)