SDIO on HTC Wizard?

Guest Swampie

Guest Swampie

I realise that Wizard has a miniSD slot, and therefore no chance of a SDIO device being fitted into it - however, does anyone know if the miniSD slot is SDIO (protocol etc) compatible? If so, does anyone know of a miniSD to SDIO adaptor which would allow SDIO devices to be used in a miniSD slot (externally of course!). I guess it would be bulky, and more importantly, probably liable to snap off!

I know it's a long shot - but there's a SDIO device which I might like to play with on my Wizard. If it doesn't fit, work will probably have to buy something like a Compact II/M600.

Thanks

Edited by Swampie

• 3 months later...
Guest phil12345
I realise that Wizard has a miniSD slot, and therefore no chance of a SDIO device being fitted into it - however, does anyone know if the miniSD slot is SDIO (protocol etc) compatible? If so, does anyone know of a miniSD to SDIO adaptor which would allow SDIO devices to be used in a miniSD slot (externally of course!). I guess it would be bulky, and more importantly, probably liable to snap off!

I know it's a long shot - but there's a SDIO device which I might like to play with on my Wizard. If it doesn't fit, work will probably have to buy something like a Compact II/M600.

Thanks

im fairly sure it is SIDO, and ive seen a mini sd wifi/bluetooth but since its already got wifi and bluetooth...

what were you wanting to connect?