Replacement Fascia

Guest Xenzo1990

Guest Xenzo1990

My C500 is in a state, and I wan't to revive it, with a new outer casing. Ive had it apart and checked whether it is do-able. Then I looked on ebay uk and found one, which seemed fairly expensive at £23. Anyone know if I can get a full one cheaper?

My C500 is in a state, and I wan't to revive it, with a new outer casing. Ive had it apart and checked whether it is do-able. Then I looked on ebay uk and found one, which seemed fairly expensive at £23. Anyone know if I can get a full one cheaper?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think a lot of people have been buying dummy versions of the phone and using the facias from those. ;)

Guest fluffcat1

Nope, but there are more expensive options...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=5866305477

£30 ish inc postage from China. Not new, no buttons, no camera cover, but they do have other colours that I don't, and no orange logo, although if you change colour of the chassis note they do not supply the battery cover release button so if you re-use your old one it will be the wrong colour...and the chassis also has no volume button pushers fitted so again you need to glue your old one in :??:

If £23's too much for you maybe you should get a cheap Nokia with express on covers? ;)

Richard

• 6 months later...

Apologies for dredging up an old topic, but I was searching for info on new fascias.

For anyone interested, I emailed HTC and this was the response:

Dear Mr Shoog

Unfortunately we do not supply spare parts. We could replace the cover for you at a cost of