Guest w411y

[1707]w411y_XP_Grass_Screenshot.gif

File Name :: w411y - XP Grass

Author :: w411y

Category :: QVGA Computer

Description ::

NOT WM5 COMPATIBLE YET

Instructions

1. Download *.rar as usual and unpack using WinRar or chosen app.

2. Copy XML and JPG over to \Storage\Application Data\Home or for WM5 its \Application Data\Home as normal

3. To get the extra screens, copy the cab file included in the RAR over to your phone anywhere (I chose Storage\My Documents). Now load up Smart Explorer or File Explorer if you do not have Smart Explorer. Go to Storage\My Documents (or wherever you put the cab) and run the cab. File will install and then reset for phone for all changes to take place.

Updated Fri, Mar 31 2006 8:32 am

View File

Guest Pop2k

I've had it installed on my C600 but the cab didn't do much good: I couldn't access the volume screen no more and when pushing "start" it would just not render the new screens (though the links still worked, I could blindly navigate e.g. to the settings link and access it). Had to reboot the phone for the cab to take effect and after uninstalling (over activesync obviously) I had to reboot again to go back to normal.

@w411y: Could you post the grass picture without the XP logo and other editing? I'd like to give it a shot with my own homescreen design. ;)

Guest w411y
I've had it installed on my C600 but the cab didn't do much good: I couldn't access the volume screen no more and when pushing "start" it would just not render the new screens (though the links still worked, I could blindly navigate e.g. to the settings link and access it). Had to reboot the phone for the cab to take effect and after uninstalling (over activesync obviously) I had to reboot again to go back to normal.

@w411y: Could you post the grass picture without the XP logo and other editing? I'd like to give it a shot with my own homescreen design. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you turn your phone on and off after installing the cab?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.