WM5torage

Guest gluttony

My handset is Qtek 8300,fully Unlocked.

got a error of "cant switch to mass storage usb driver .error 1f." :cry:

My friend with a 8310 have no problem. :??:

how to solve it?this app is really useful!

Guest quartershade

Anybody else having trouble going BACK to active sync after deactivating WM5torage?

I had to soft reset my phone to reconnect to active sync, just said connecting for ages.

I've had same trouble.

had to do a hard reset aswell...

had another problem... seems the connection is not constant.

my carstereo switches to another feed when connection is broken... and it does that.

Pigo

Guest Ingvarr

You have to soft reset after you ran active sync, before you'll be able to activate Mass Storage.

Unfortunately, ActiveSync on Wizard does something that prevent all further attempts of mass storage activation until soft reset.

Guest davejphartley
You have to soft reset after you ran active sync, before you'll be able to activate Mass Storage.

Unfortunately, ActiveSync on Wizard does something that prevent all further attempts of mass storage activation until soft reset.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what exactly is WM5torage? I've googled it and can't find it anywhere....

Guest Laser_iCE

It turns your storage card into a Mass Storage Drive when connected via USB to your computer, allowing you to use your Storage Card as a USB1.2 (IIRC?) USB drive ;) Is definitely good for me, taking my phone to friends houses, who I clearly don' want to have to Sync with, or even worse -- install ActiveSync 4.x on ;\

Guest davejphartley
It turns your storage card into a Mass Storage Drive when connected via USB to your computer, allowing you to use your Storage Card as a USB1.2 (IIRC?) USB drive ;) Is definitely good for me, taking my phone to friends houses, who I clearly don' want to have to Sync with, or even worse -- install ActiveSync 4.x on ;\

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool thanks. any idea where I get download this from?

I bught the softick one _ car export. but can't get the thing working. support say its a bug they are working on.

ta

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maxbamus

HI guys, I got c500 with wm2005, and first I used WM5torage v1.3x explorer wanted to format the mass storage device,when i press ok it says it cannot be formated, and I had no access to it at all, so after that i used WM5torage v1.46 and even after soft reset I still cant get access to my files on the storage card. If you got any ideas what the problem might be please tell me....

Guest maxbamus
,Apr 12 2006, 20:12]Yep you are using a dodgy copy of WM5

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the answer, where I can get a proper copy of WM5 then?

Edited by maxbamus

• 5 weeks later...
Guest gluttony
Thanks for the answer, where I can get a proper copy of WM5 then?

in short, you cant. it was never released on the c500. it was only the hacked version that worked on it. its a wm2003 phone.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest fatgit

I installed this on my T-Mobile Vario on WM5, and after a day or so, the phone stopped recognising the storage card at all, until I uninstalled WM5torage and rebooted the phone.

Other than that issue, it's a great little app, and I'll test it again, to see if it happens again.