removing MS exchange account

Guest neilrlsmith

Guest neilrlsmith

Hi,

I normally pretty clued up on this but I'm having a dumb moment. My work has just installed SP2 on exchange therefore I want to remove my current MS exchange email account (personal email is outsourced to MS Exchange), however it wont just let me go through the setting manually (username and password is grayed out). Also, I seem to have lost data and voice reception...Coinicidence surely...

Please help - it must be simple.

Thanks.

Guest genetru
Hi,

I normally pretty clued up on this but I'm having a dumb moment.  My work has just installed SP2 on exchange therefore I want to remove my current MS exchange email account (personal email is outsourced to MS Exchange), however it wont just let me go through the setting manually (username and password is grayed out).  Also, I seem to have lost data and voice reception...Coinicidence surely...

Please help - it must be simple.

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Activesync—>Menu—>Options—>Highlight your Exchange partnership and choose delete.

Then go to Activesync—>Menu—>Options—>Highlight your Windows PC partnership and choose delete.

Now you can go to Activesync—>Menu—>Add Server Source and set up the partnership with the new server.

Guest Webreaper
Activesync—>Menu—>Options—>Highlight your Exchange partnership and choose delete.

Then go to Activesync—>Menu—>Options—>Highlight your Windows PC partnership and choose delete.

Now you can go to Activesync—>Menu—>Add Server Source and set up the partnership with the new server.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alternatively, just go into the PC ActiveSync app, choose 'Configure server' and there's a 'delete server' button.