Hiding Today Screen...

Guest Laser_iCE

Guest Laser_iCE

Okay, so in another thread [here] I found out that you can now use hi-res images for backgrounds... Which is great, but up until now, due to the lack of quality, I never really cared about seeing the wallpaper -- until now.

Here's the idea that I have, and would anyone be able to verify whether or not it's possible?

When I tap "Device unlocked", I would like everything on my today screen to disappear (time, messages, tasks, calendar and SPB Weather, Pocket MSN), and only display the "device locked" message, right up the top. Then, when I unlock the phone again, everything comes back to the way it was... It's purely for aesthetics, most of you might think it'd be pointless, but I would like to be able to pull out my phone, have a look at the picture, and then put it away again ;)

If this isn't possible, then how about removing the lines between today screen items, and then putting in a wider, blank one? Perhaps it could be configureable (in the today screen item options, you could set height in pixels, etc.).

Thanks!

Laser_iCE