OMP Overclock

Guest chickyd

Guest chickyd

Put the Overclock exe on my 9100 in the hope of getting skype to work. It did get much better but it's running really slowly now. Do I clock the processor up a notch? If i delete the overclock exe will my device revert to original settings?

Please tell me it's not a hard reset scenario!

What should the clock be at? I know it's a 200mhz processor...

help! :?: :?:

Guest Laser_iCE

Hi there. Once your phone goes into standby mode (the screen turning off), your clock speed will be reset to the default ;)

Hope this helps!

Guest chickyd
Hi there. Once your phone goes into standby mode (the screen turning off), your clock speed will be reset to the default ;)

Hope this helps!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's pretty much started locking up. Sometimes pressing the power button to take it out of standby doesn't work anymore and i have to take out the battery. Also, takes a while to get going when i comes out of standby now.

Pretty much think i'm going to ave to hard reset and reinstall the updated rom... arrrrgggggghhhhhhhh..... very tempted to bring my c500 out of retirement!

Guest hicks

As Laser_iCE says, once you put your wizard in standby then back out again, the clock is reset to its default, so if your device is unstable it's unlikely to be because of overclocking.

You should have a look at the developers' site forum.

Guest Laser_iCE

It sounds like you just have some other software on there that is possibly creating the lag. Once you go from using a 244mHz (i think, well, according to OMAPClock) back down to the 180mHz, it will feel slightly slower, but there must also be something else that is slowing it down ;) What other applications do you have running? Such as SPB Pocket Plus or another Today Screen application ;)