try:

use a tool to divide  2G mini card into tow partitions,

each partitions 1G  size

then the card can be used in mpx220

and all the files in the card can be access

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which tool did you use?

Guest conan_troutman

or just stick it in and use it i do i only get 19.80mb of accessable memory but its about the same percentage loss on all cards. most people make the mistake of formating thier cards don't bother just plug and play.

I use a pretec 2gb card from amazon

Guest conan_troutman

I emptied my storage card to day and formatted it to see what happens I then loaded everything back on and now I can only access half the data I think that maybe the problem I can however still access it all via the usb card reader.

what have I done, I wnated to try this partitioning thing half dedicated to programs and such like half the card dedicated to media files.

If any one know how to partition a card please post how or where i can buy the software to do it.

thanks I might buy a new card and see how it reacts too wonder why half the info is no longer readable.

Guest hferdina
I emptied my storage card to day and formatted it to see what happens I then loaded everything back on and now I can only access half the data I think that maybe the problem I can however still access it all via the usb card reader.

what have I done, I wnated to try this partitioning thing half dedicated to programs and such like half the card dedicated to media files.

If any one know how to partition a card please post how or where i can buy the software to do it.

thanks I might buy a new card and see how it reacts too wonder why half the info is no longer readable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Give this a try?: http://hardware.mcse.ms/archive31-2005-5-192332.html

I am gonna

@nox3000: aprils foolsday?

Edited by hferdina