Different ringtones for different callers/ groups?

Guest meghanmattern

Guest meghanmattern

Hi, i've had my mpx 220 for about 2 months and I think it's an awesome phone. My only question is is it possible to set different ringtones for different callers without messing with the registry? I haven't figured out how yet and woul appreciate some help if anyone knows how to do this. Thanks so much!

Also...check this website out: http://mobile17.smashsworld.com

it allows you to upload mp3 files to it to make ringtones out of them. It's totally free, you just have to wait your turn.

Thanks!

Guest semantik0

To set ringtones for different people, just go to the contact entry of the person you want to assign the ringtone to, clink "edit" and scroll down to the entry "Custom Ringtone". Ther eyou can choose which ringtone to assign to that person. Just remember that ringtones must be stored in Storage\Application Data\Sounds\

Guest meghanmattern
To set ringtones for different people, just go to the contact entry of the person you want to assign the ringtone to, clink "edit" and scroll down to the entry "Custom Ringtone". Ther eyou can choose which ringtone to assign to that person. Just remember that ringtones must be stored in Storage\Application Data\Sounds\

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, thanks!! After reading that, for some reason I remembered seeing that when i first got the phone but I haven't paid attention to it since. :roll: Anyway, thanks a lot!!