Wifi tools for Universal

Guest yarod_g14

Guest yarod_g14

Hello everyone,

Here at my work we have quite a few wireless access points.

If I wanted to walk about the building and test the security of each one, could anyone give me any ideas of what software to use.

On my magician I had quite a few tools wififofum streethawk etc, on my universal however none of these tools appear to work correctly. I was wondering if there were any success stories with people using these tools getting past WEP. If its possible.

Thanks

Guest M@rkC
Hello everyone,

Here at my work we have quite a few wireless access points.

If I wanted to walk about the building and test the security of each one, could anyone give me any ideas of what software to use.

On my magician I had quite a few tools wififofum streethawk etc, on my universal however none of these tools appear to work correctly.  I was wondering if there were any success stories with people using these tools getting past WEP.  If its possible.

Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've got WiFiFoFum working on my M5000 (Universal). You need to get version 2 for it to work on WM5.0 - the download on this page will get you both, or there's just a .CAB version if you've already got the CF2.0. As for Streethawk, that's probably only gonna work on WM2003 (and the project seems to have gone a bit quiet :?;)

Hope this helps, Mark.