Best Rom for Wizard.

Guest soopahfly

Guest soopahfly

I'm soon to take delivery of my brand new XDA Mini S, and I'm wondering what the best rom to use on it is?

I've currently got a C500, running a Qtek rom and have noticed a speed and reliabilty increase.

I've got no need for Push email as I'm not running an exchange server, I just want speed and reliability.

Cheers for the help!

Guest fluffcat1
I'm soon to take delivery of my brand new XDA Mini S, and I'm wondering what the best rom to use on it is?

From what I have found, there is no definitive answer :-(

Some wizards have a problem with the card slot going to sleep ( a battery saving feature ) and the only way to access the card is to remove and re-insert it - and some roms don't seem to have this issue - but others using the same rom don't experience this *at all* so it's maybe a case of find out the known issues, try each rom, and check whether they happen to you with that rom on your device.

I have a Qtek test rom on my 9100 ( the production version was recently released but only to certain Qtek imei/service agent combos for download) that works fine for my device, YMMV.

Richard

the latest official qtek rom has been the best on my 9100. it's super reliable and the battery life is great. even the alarms work reliably !

Guest sbsdegb1

Have installed the new rom and all seems fine. However I did notice that my today plugin showing battery level and percentage left is not included in this and has vanished. Anyone know which cab it is in from the original rom or does anyone have it as a stand alone cab.