AutoResponder (Send SMS to caller on missed call)

Guest madgel

Guest madgel

[1757]smartr.jpg

File Name :: AutoResponder (Send SMS to caller on missed call)

Author :: madgel

Category :: Utilities - Phone Management

Description ::

This is a small application for Microsoft Windows mobile 5 smartphones which allows you to send automatically an auto message (to the caller) by sms when you miss a call.

This is very useful when you are at a meeting, at school, not using your smartphone or simply cannot answer!

Features :

----------

- Send auto messages by sms to your callers when you miss a call

- Unlimited number of custom auto messages

- Add special tags in your messages such as : my home number, my office number, caller name etc..

- Smart responder algorithm : prevents you of sending auto messages when that's not needed (ie: if you have sent an auto message to the caller some minutes ago, if this is not a mobile number, if the number is in your ignore list etc...)

- Ignore list : the numbers in your ignore list won't receive any auto messages

- Perform calls directly from the working (log) screen

- The AutoResponder screen pop-ups when you miss a call, so it can be used as "missed calls reminder" too ;)

- More to come...

Requirements :

------------------

This is still a beta, but it's working properly on my Qtek8310 :P

It requires Windows Mobile 5.0, a QVGA screen and the .NET compact framework 2.0 installed on your smartphone

----------

For more info visit its web page at : http://responder.ecoders.biz

View File

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NETSCARE

very nice work m8, however i'd like to know from where can i get that (.NET compact framework 2.0) to install it on my cell phone, my phone is i-mate SP5..

thanks

- Tarek

• 5 weeks later...
Guest jasonic

tired to install this today on my M1000 and keep getting the following errors

pc_capture1.jpgpc_capture2.jpg

Have installed .NET compact framework 2.0 and am using the following QVGA screen

some one please tell me what i done wrong

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DexterDog

I am looking for something similar to this. On the Treo 700w, there is an option when a new call comes in to either "Ignore" or "Ignore with Text Message." I've found that the second option is very helpful when in a meeting or on the other phone line. I'm probably dumping my 700w in favor of a Q and would like something with similar functionality. Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest conan_troutman

er doesnt work on my qtek 8310 any one know why

ihave frame work 2.0 installed on to the SD card latest ROM fully unlocked I can install the program but when I click on it to open it to view any settings the phone just hangs the timer comes up for a few seconds then the phone remains on the strat screen i press it 10 20 times it does nothing

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dr_StrangeTrick

Hi Madgel, same here on my Virgin Lobster.

AutoResponder works but when I switch my phone off and back on again, AutoResponder loads but all the options are set to default, all my messages are wiped and it has to be manually activated.

Any chance the messages, options and automatically activate on load could be included in the next release?

Guest chucky.egg

Ooh, I've been looking at apps for this recently

Will be keeping an eye on this thread, but for now (having a Blackjack that so far doesn't work) I'll wait til the next Beta release.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.