Foldable Blutooth Keyboard

Guest fUNKUS

Guest fUNKUS

Ive tried to see how many words i can squueze out on my touch screen but its too slow so Im looking for a bluetooth keyboard to use in my computing lectures but i can find one that has the MDA compact II /charmer in the compatability list.

Im worried that like the wifi issues ive had i might buy it and find it doesnt work.

Do you know of or use a Blutooth Keyboard that works? and can i have a link?

Thanks in advance

Guest fUNKUS

Ok impatient as ever :roll: i went on ebay and found a cheap foldable bluetooth keyboard. And it works! :P

There are 3 main types on the market as far as i can see:

Think outside: ~

Edited by fUNKUS

I'm actually starting to use the inbuilt Phonepad/T9 and find it very good - once you've figured out how to store new words etc - is there any kind of numeric pad or Phonepad/T9 input on these things?

People do look at you like you are a bit mad when you are taping away franticly ........ as I'm sure they will of you when you unfold your keyboard and rest your PDA on it...

Did you ever get to the bottom of the wi-fi problem? Sorry I couldn't be of any help but as you know - anything I tried didn't work ... including the jamin rom

Edited by kaf

Guest fUNKUS

yeah the t9 pad is good especialy for texts down the pub and you dont have to get the stylus out which is a saving grace.

Yeah i bet ill get some weird looks when i unfold a keyboard, but when you're in a computing class your definition of what is 'geeky' goes straight out the window hehe ;)

(on the wifi were beat, tried alot of things on xda dev but no joy :P but t-mobile's updated rom should appear some time this or next month so im holding out for that)