[free qvga game] Boxy Pocket

Guest STuFF

Guest STuFF

image1.pngimage2.png

Boxy Pocket V2.5 Final Release - Download CAB File

----------------------------------------------

hi there !

here is the adaption of my game "Boxy Pocket" to the qvga resolution. Should only work on QVGA windows mobile 2005 smarthones (and maybe PPC)

This game is a Sokoban clone.

. you have to put all the boxes on the red crosses (you only can PUSH boxes)

. * key to flip the screen ClockWise, CounterClockWise

. right soft key during the game to show the menu

. PURE oldschool songz inside ;) (you can add your mod, it, xm, s3m files to the songs directory)

. ORIGINAL 50 levels from the old game "sokoban"

. +50 levels more

Enjoy.

Edited by STuFF

Guest leethacker

Fantastic program! ;) :P ;) I hope we will see more cool stuff like that from you in future ...

Edited by leethacker

Guest jasnewt
If I can manage to get the emulator running, this is possible ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cool. I'll look forward to it! I remember having a game like this on my old MPx200 and a QVGA version for my C550 would be great.

Jason.

Guest Swampie

Seems to work on my Wizard. ;) Was about to post about the orientation wrong, and then I re-read your post and saw that left soft button sorted it.

Not tried any audio, but with a very quick play around (I'm at work!) it seems to work fine on a WM5 PPC device.

Guest s.c.s.i.

Really nice! Plays superb, and the music as awsome. And the game itself is a perfect timewaster. Just what I need. ;)

Thank you for this one.

Guest daedos59
Really nice! Plays superb, and the music as awsome. And the game itself is a perfect timewaster. Just what I need. ;)

Thank you for this one.

Thanks for a funky free game - one annoying bug though - I flip the rotation so I hold the keys in my right hand, but the keypad mapping doesn't change (i.e. 2 down, 5 up etc).

Guest STuFF
Thanks for a funky free game - one annoying bug though - I flip the rotation so I hold the keys in my right hand, but the keypad mapping doesn't change (i.e. 2 down, 5 up etc).

yes... you're so right ;)

this is a "bug". In fact, the bug is that you can use the numbers to move :P

the game was designed to be played using the joypad, this one is correctly remapped when turning the screen...

I will correct the "number" keys as well... one day !

• 2 weeks later...
Guest STuFF
Great game!!! one thing, is there a way to move back if by mistake you move a box that shouldn't be moved.

NOT possible ;)

you have to be really careful :P

Guest jasnewt

In case anyone with a WM2003SE phone was thinking of trying this, I installed on my Orange C550 and everything seems to work just fine.

Excellent game. Nice work!

Jason.