How do I transfer SMSs from my C500 to my C600?

Guest philipmbarnes

Guest philipmbarnes

Hi all,

Would anyone know how to transfer all my text messages (several hundred) from my old C500 to my new C600 except by copying them to my SIM card from the C500, swapping the SIM, then copying them off my SIM card onto my C600? (I'm guessing this will take ages....)

Any ideas appreciated!

Phil

Guest hoyler30589
Hi all,

Would anyone know how to transfer all my text messages (several hundred) from my old C500 to my new C600 except by copying them to my SIM card from the C500, swapping the SIM, then copying them off my SIM card onto my C600? (I'm guessing this will take ages....)

Any ideas appreciated!

Phil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi i used a program called jeyo mobile companion. Load it up with your c500 plugged in and export all your texts to a file on your computer then uplug your c500 and plug in your c600

(its reported as not compatible with windows mobile 5 but what happens is it gives you an error on the device, you click quit and then it half has comm manager open just dont press anything on your phone and your ready)

click on import and select your file, then choose text messages and click export and your phone should receive them.

Any questions just ask.

hope that helps