mp3 player for mpx220

Guest luka78

Guest luka78

Hi, can you tell me what is the best mp3 player for mpx220?I have 500 MB mp3 music but wmp is to bad for it...So if you coud help me...

Thanx

Guest conan_troutman
Hi, can you tell me what is the best mp3 player for mpx220?I have 500 MB mp3 music but wmp is to bad for it...So if you coud help me...

Thanx

I use pocket music TCPMP is good too as is mini lyrics.

Guest ManImCool

Is there any way we can get Itunes on our phone? Anyone hear of any itunes that is compatible to WM2003? I know there are itunes on non-smartphones that perform the same functionality of the many different music players available for smartphones, but I just like the idea of having an actual Itunes program on my phone...

Guest Leddy
Is there any way we can get Itunes on our phone? Anyone hear of any itunes that is compatible to WM2003? I know there are itunes on non-smartphones that perform the same functionality of the many different music players available for smartphones, but I just like the idea of having an actual Itunes program on my phone...

The only copy of iTunes that runs on a mobile phone is installed in the ROM of Motorola's ROKR series devices. (ie. not WM compatible)

• 8 months later...
Guest triple_kkk
I use pocket music TCPMP is good too as is mini lyrics.

how did u get pocket music to work on your mpx220 because wen i was installing it to my phone it says "app not intended for this device"

Guest triple_kkk
then it's because you downloaded the POCKET PC version...not the SMARTPHONE version!! That's the only reason why that message appears!!

ok but i need some music program thats free and better then the original one on the mpx220

Guest geoffrey118

I use TCPMP!! it's good for video or audio playing!! However it's not the best one around - I usually use windows media player on the MPX though - it doesn't use that much RAM!!