Hard-Resetting with Cradle impossible?

Guest madassassin666

Guest madassassin666

Hi!

Since a few days, im a proud owner of a Qtek 8080, at the beginning, i had a few problems, but i solved them with the Qtek ROM 1.11.10.36. I did read that you can improve the batterylife with a small trick, where you hard reset the fully loaded Smartphone docked into the cradle. The only problem with this is, that the hard reset wont work with the cradle, everything else works fine, even the mode Clear Storage work when docked! The only thing i wanted to know is, first of all, what the problem could be, second, how i could solve it, third, if its bad and fourth, if the Batterylife-Trick will still work. :P

THX!

madassassin666

P.S.: I dont want to risk anything and i will never ever give this smartphone back, its fantastic! ;)

Edited by madassassin666

Guest Pycon

Qtek Rom? ;) Bad idea man, very very bad... :P Orange Roms are faster on this model, more battery, more stability, more speed, message section works better... ;)

Guest madassassin666
Qtek Rom? ;) Bad idea man, very very bad... :P Orange Roms are faster on this model, more battery, more stability, more speed, message section works better... ;)

Well, everything works smooth and fast, 3 days batterylife with SD-Card, no crashes and everything else works fine too! ;) Mayb youve got an older production model. ;)

Guest Pycon
Well, everything works smooth and fast, 3 days batterylife with SD-Card, no crashes and everything else works fine too! :P Mayb youve got an older production model. ;)

Maybe u have not try the Orange Rom, up to now... ihihih. ;)