HTC Breeze - feast your eyes...

Guest Scoopz

Guest Scoopz

In my line of work, I have very interesting devices cross my desk... including the forthcoming HTC Breeze, as well as the HTC Star Trek.

I thought i'd take some snaps, and post them for my friends at MoDaCo and JacekWatch (http://JacekWatch2.blogspot.com).

Hope you like them!

-- Scoopz --

breeze1.jpg

breeze2.jpg

breeze3.jpg

breeze4.jpg

breeze5.jpg

Edited by Scoopz

Guest w411y

Appreciated :P

One question ... Does the Breeze have a touch screen? I remmeber reading on here somewhere that it will include a touch screen.

There's a lot of rumours that the Breeze will be Oranges c700. I'm not believing anything until I've heard something official. Unless anyone can fill me in?

Nice one Scoopz ;)

Guest kevinsephiroth
' date='Apr 19 2006, 19:57' post='732868']It's a Smartphone, so no...

P

hum the gigabyte gmart isn't a smartphone with touchscreen? or a ppc with NOT Qwerty keypad (its a 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.0 abc.def. etc keypad, same as ordinary cellphones)

Guest HerpezP

Nice pictures, but the back of the HTC Breeze looks like something from the 80's ;)

I do like what seems to be polished metal on the second picture, though ;)

And btw, I have read that the distributor Dangaard said this should come out sometime this summer. Also, I haven't seen any mentioning of Wi-Fi in this model and HSDPA is probably also very questionable. Come on HTC, make a device, that will make my C500 seem so old, that I have to buy it :P

Guest kevinsephiroth
Nice pictures, but the back of the HTC Breeze looks like something from the 80's ;)

I do like what seems to be polished metal on the second picture, though ;)

And btw, I have read that the distributor Dangaard said this should come out sometime this summer. Also, I haven't seen any mentioning of Wi-Fi in this model and HSDPA is probably also very questionable. Come on HTC, make a device, that will make my C500 seem so old, that I have to buy it :P

i agree with you, the back is too much "edged" for me, i like smooth edges you know. not a square one. (bad english but i didn't wanna search for appropriate terms!!!)

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

A 3G Smartphone is what we've all been waiting for, shame its such an ugly bugger though! As above, throw in some wifi and HSDPA as well and i'll be happy ;)

Guest Monolithix (MVP)
I like the look at the black Breeze. It needs wifi thogh.

The flip phone looks huge and horrid. Give that a big miss.

The Star Trek (flip phone) is actually really nice in the flesh, comparible in dimentions to the Moto V3 RAZR...

Guest dpeilow
Something wrong with being 'gay' then is there?

The word has evolved into somewhere between "not very good" and "sad" in the south east of england. It's nothing to do with homosexuality...

Guest w411y
The word has evolved into somewhere between "not very good" and "sad" in the south east of england. It's nothing to do with homosexuality...

I think he understood that but there are those who still find it offensive and to be honest, on such a friendly forum I didn't like his attitude. It was uncalled for and a pointless contribution on a topic of sneak shots of upcoming devices, not watermarks.

Guest nedge2k
Who uses watermarks anymore? They are soo gay! If you don't want your pictures stolen, then don't post them!

If you knew anything about anything then you'd know why ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Darkfire

Hmmmm...I like the look of the 'Star Trek' one.

Anyone know if T-Mobile will be doing their own version of that one? My contract on my MDAIII runs out soon and looking to upgrade to something a little smaller but still a smartphone... ;)

Guest nevawlkalone
A useless reply, but personally i dont think its offensive (it wasn't aimed at "gays").

I agree...the comment wasn't aimed at Homosexuality and it has also evolved up here in sunny bolton as well.

However i also agree that it was unecesarry as it had nothingt to do with the topic as w411y pointed out....if you must use it try n twist the spelling or something so that people will be less offended!

Just my 2 cents...

As for the devices...i must say i like the look of them....im not over keen on the inside of the flip phone but im sure ill get over it....I've always been a firm candy bar guy me ;)

But hey, 3G WiFi N HSPDA or whatever its called could always be a reason to over look that!

Thanks 4 the shots

M

Edited by nevawlkalone

Guest awarner (MVP)

On a final word on watermarking images.

It's a simple method to give the owner of the image credit for his work.

Unfortunately it is needed when other certain sites steal peoples images and

then watermark them as their own, or try to manipulate them to hide the fact

the image is not their own.

And now lets call that the end of this off topic debate and lets get back on topic. ( I will be watching ;) )

This device is on my wish list but then again most Smartphones are on my wish list lol

Guest w411y
This device is on my wish list but then again most Smartphones are on my wish list lol

My wish list is rapidly turning into a wish-'scroll'.

I'm a candy bar form factor person myself although the Breeze does look a bit old school and 'edgey' but maybe if Orange take it on board they'll put a better casing on it. Not too keen on the Star Trek though. I don't like the RAZR phones or these thin flip phones. They feel flimsy (Not sure if many of you will understand flimsy but I spent the weekend at my Nans and I've picked up stupid words ;) )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.