i-mate SP3 (Typhoon) Stuck in bootloader mode!

Guest surfturtle

Guest surfturtle

I was updating my new i-mate SP3 (typhoon) to the latest i-mate ROM 2.4.33.11 which completed successfully but now every time I turn on the phone it goes directly to the bootloader tri-color screen. I tried several times to update the ROM again but it does'nt help. It shows the proccess completed successfully but the phone is still stuck in bootloader mode.

In the bootloader screen it shows the following

IPL 1.00

SPL 2.5.0102

I even tried to flash the ROM through an image of Orange4114_ALL_SPL1010091 on a miniSD card but it gives an error message

"Not allowed update!"

Please help me figure out how to get my phone working again.

Guest niacin65
I was updating my new i-mate SP3 (typhoon) to the latest i-mate ROM 2.4.33.11 which completed successfully but now every time I turn on the phone it goes directly to the bootloader tri-color screen. I tried several times to update the ROM again but it does'nt help. It shows the proccess completed successfully but the phone is still stuck in bootloader mode.

In the bootloader screen it shows the following

IPL 1.00

SPL 2.5.0102

I even tried to flash the ROM through an image of Orange4114_ALL_SPL1010091 on a miniSD card but it gives an error message

"Not allowed update!"

Please help me figure out how to get my phone working again.

Possibly your phone is not super CID.

Look at this thread and see if you can find the right rom image for sd card for your phone. Loading the original rom should do the trick.

http://www.spv-developers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=422