Activesync via USB

Guest Brins0

Guest Brins0

Just got my HTC Wizard today, very nice device... anyway...

I've just tried to use activesync via usb to syncronise my device with my desktop pc. when i plug the wizard in, i get a wierd network icon in my taskbar, which says "acquiring network address" which stays there doing nothing till i unplug the device... i can't work out how to get it to syncronise at all...

I don't have the usb modem thingy enabled on the wizard, and i don't know what's wrong..

I have the letest rom, with the AKU2 thingy on it, and the activesync off the disc installed on my machine.

Please help me!!!

Guest Brins0
Just got my HTC Wizard today, very nice device... anyway...

I've just tried to use activesync via usb to syncronise my device with my desktop pc. when i plug the wizard in, i get a wierd network icon in my taskbar, which says "acquiring network address" which stays there doing nothing till i unplug the device... i can't work out how to get it to syncronise at all...

I don't have the usb modem thingy enabled on the wizard, and i don't know what's wrong..

I have the letest rom, with the AKU2 thingy on it, and the activesync off the disc installed on my machine.

Please help me!!!

Man I am completely retarded!!! Was getting no ip, guess what i'd disabled ;)

For all the other people having troubles with this... make sure the DHCP service on the pc is enabled, or there will be endless problems with it...