World Cup Mobile 1.0

Guest awarner

Guest awarner (MVP)

World Cup Mobile 2006 - Your Guide to the World Cup in 2006

With the World Cup around the corner the software developers Envi.con and Resco have released World Cup Mobile for the Pocket PC.

screenshot.30562.gif

The application offers up to the minute results on matches, standings, and news 24 hours a day. Football fans can view current team rosters, game occurances, spectator numbers, penalty cards, goals scored, and more via the online update. A detailed game description will also follow each match.

World Cup Mobile additionally contains historical information about all 32 participating teams, descriptions and photos of each game location, a schedule of matches, and World Cup statistics since 1930.

The update function delivers the latest World Cup news and headlines prior to and during the World Cup this summer.

Released today World Cup Mobile is available for Windows Mobile Pocket PC.

The full version costs 14.95 Euros. but a demo version with limited functionality is also available for download.

WM4.jpgWM8.jpg

About Envi.con

Since 1998 the Berlin based software company Envi.con KG has been developing software for mobile devices running Windows Mobile, Palm OS, and Symbian OS. Well-known applications include: PDA Stadtplandienst ("PDA City Map Service"), as well as dictionaries and reference works from the famous German publishers Duden, Brockhaus, Langensheidt, and Pschyrembel. These products are sold in Germany at pdassi.de, pocketland.de, and smartsam.de.

About Resco

Resco, based in Bratislava, develops a wide variety of software for mobile devices running Windows Mobile, Palm OS, and Symbian OS. Their range of products includes system tools, games, and development tools.

Available from Pocketland.net Price 14.95 Euros

Guest awarner (MVP)

Try clicking on the icons under Downloads ;)

It's not very clear but clicking on cab does state demo in the file name.

Guest influenz

I was hoping to get this for my c600... no such luck by the look of it ?

Oh well.. will just have to find a good rss feed or something I guess..

;-]

Guest Confucious
You can get all this info for free on Google ;) :P

You probably can - but even with unlimited data on T-Mobile it's not a lot use when you're out in Europe and can't get internet access.

Mind you I have absolutly no interest in football so can avoid it on Google ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paul (MVP)

Great application, although yes - the information is available elsewhere, the packaging is impeccable - I love it.

I'd also love to see a premiership version, a F1 version, a WRC version... ;)

This is also available for Smartphone / Palm / Symbian now...

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.