GPRS connection

Hi all

I remember seeing a reg hack for smartphone but is there one to keep my GPRS connection always connected on my prophet even if I press the hang up button?

cheers

gerryR

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wafu
Hi all

I remember seeing a reg hack for smartphone but is there one to keep my GPRS connection always connected on my prophet even if I press the hang up button?

cheers

gerryR

I've got the opposite scenario and wanna turn GPRS off! Trying to use Skype on the WLAN at work and GPRS keeps initiating. Figure if the're no connection Skype will have to use the WLAN.

Sorry Gerry not hijacking your thread buddy, will start this in a new one tomorrow. No idea how to enable permanently, won't that be costly?

I've got the opposite scenario and wanna turn GPRS off! Trying to use Skype on the WLAN at work and GPRS keeps initiating. Figure if the're no connection Skype will have to use the WLAN.

Sorry Gerry not hijacking your thread buddy, will start this in a new one tomorrow. No idea how to enable permanently, won't that be costly?

no worries m8. all I have to do to disconnect the gprs is press the red hangup key, does this not work? or are you looking for an automatic way?

at least this will get the post bumped to the top

*bump*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest userone
Hi all

cheers

gerryR

gerryr, Tweaks2K2.NET will do the trick ;). My Qtek S200 GPRS is allways on.