o2 GPRS still unmetered in UK

Guest spangelsaregreat

Guest spangelsaregreat

Hi,

I changed to o2 when I got my JAMin and bought the 5mb GPRS bolt on.

Its been 3 months now and have not used one kb according to my online bill!! This is despite daily surfing of the net and updates to my SBSH Pocket Weather program.

I did hear something about them starting to meter at the start of May but according to my Online bill I still have not used even 1kb of my allowance.

Has anyone else noticed this or know when they are (if ever) going to start keeping track of your GPRS usage?

Regards

Guest spangelsaregreat
Hi,

I changed to o2 when I got my JAMin and bought the 5mb GPRS bolt on.

Its been 3 months now and have not used one kb according to my online bill!! This is despite daily surfing of the net and updates to my SBSH Pocket Weather program.

I did hear something about them starting to meter at the start of May but according to my Online bill I still have not used even 1kb of my allowance.

Has anyone else noticed this or know when they are (if ever) going to start keeping track of your GPRS usage?

Regards

But now they do. Looks like their statement about actually metering it as of beginning of May is true. My allowance has now all but disappeared for the month.

Oh, well fun while it lasted.