SPV M600 from MobileShop

Guest timpharrison

Guest timpharrison

I ordered my M600 from MobileShop on Wed last week, but five days later, I'm told they are awaiting stock.

Now its showing as out of stock on the Orange website too!

What really annoys me about this is that MobileShop are still showing this item as in stock today and will no doubt take further orders and process credit check on customers like me, without having the phone to fulfill the order.

T

Guest RobertCeuppens
I ordered my M600 from MobileShop on Wed last week, but five days later, I'm told they are awaiting stock.

Now its showing as out of stock on the Orange website too!

What really annoys me about this is that MobileShop are still showing this item as in stock today and will no doubt take further orders and process credit check on customers like me, without having the phone to fulfill the order.

T

It's about time it's showing as out of stock on the website. I tried to upgrade last week twice to a M600, the website let me go through the whole process and I had an email on each occassion telling me it would be delivered in 5 days only to receive an amateurish email telling me it was discontinued and to choose a different phone! I did, but with Tmobile, on a business tarrif, much cheaper, loads more minutes! Bye bye O after 12 years!

Guest son_of_thunder

yep Im in the same boat I ordered 2weeks ago and still nothing think I may cancel my order now. ;)

Guest timpharrison
yep Im in the same boat I ordered 2weeks ago and still nothing think I may cancel my order now. ;)

Have you been waiting 2 weeks from Orange or from MobileShop?

Does anyone know where the M600 is in stock?

Edited by timpharrison

Guest RobertCeuppens

I think he means from Orange. I'm getting an MDA Exec from TMobile which I'm going to sell on Ebay and buy an M600 instead ;)

Guest son_of_thunder
I think he means from Orange. I'm getting an MDA Exec from TMobile which I'm going to sell on Ebay and buy an M600 instead ;)

sorry I meant from Mobileshop